Friday, January 27, 2012

Tehran Service Jam

2 years ago when within a conference session (ServDes 2010) Adam Lawrence jumped to the stage and opened a paper sheet of A2 size, I didn't understand what is going on! He explained that he and the colleagues are going to hold an event which will be a cool but important one for the Service Design community..He was talking about Global Service Jam!


Today before starting to work I got e-mails from the curious boy of Service Design in Tehran Saleh..He has registered to host a JAM in Tehran.. Saleh has a mechanical Engineering background and studied MA industrial design in Tehran Polytechnic. I met him in Tehran and found him interested with Service Design.. I don't know his knowledge and skills but appreciate his courage! now in the map of the event there is a flag on Tehran, too. I designed the logo for event( actually customized the original event logo) and had several online conversations around the event and it's requirements with Saleh. He has asked idreporter.com to co-host the event which seems great for me. 



I have the contact with Linkoping Jam host but nothing is fixed yet..

No comments: