Friday, January 27, 2012

got confused!

It has started well this morning.. I got my supervisors acceptance for the method I have chosen. He had added that in this phase it is good to find the notes (on post-its) which get supports across the materials because it can be difficult to come back to this phase later. So I browse again through the material with each note on hand to find the same notes in other groups..
I wrote them on post-its again with different colors.
I started to write up to this phase in the thesis file but was complicated to find out which notes from the refrences should be written and what should the text look like!

in a conversation with Bertil Carlsson, he suggested to have a look on the book: Qualitative Research and Evaluation Methods of the Quinn Patton.

No comments: