Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Notes for Thesis

I haven't written about my thesis so far! just to remind myself, I should say that it is almost finished! it is on my supervisor's desk to be read. I always have this feeling at the end phase of my projects that it is like just an starting! Because I am now really dived in the topic and can see the most aspects of it. I feel I know what to do now if I go back to the first chapters and start to write again!! but noooooooooo.. there is no time anymore! Every project should have a deadline and I should conclude now. It is only left to write the inroduction and furture work! It is hard to leave my personas between the thesis papers, my lovely creatures! one is hanged here by my monitor :
I had e-mails to Stefan Moritz, Frokje Sleeswijk Visser to ask for permission to use their publication contents and it was nice conversations! I should remember that I promissed to send the result to them also!
It seems that it will be an easy presentation since Mr. supervisor said that it will be a discussion meeting in the IxS group rather than a thesis presentation! without any oponent and ...! well! one problem less!
It took one day day to edit the reference list and tomorrow will be the day of the pictures and their referances!
Well should not forget that today was the first day of spring, according to the Iranian calendar and I prepared small gifts for the colleaques in the group here:



No comments: