Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Well, after writing about the theoretical background of analyzing probes or qualitative data, I started to write the process with the probe in the thesis. I came to the first image of the affinity diagram which should be taken to another steps after the weekend. again no time to add photos..will try to put later.

but I should wtite about yesterday!!

I met Adam StJohan Lawrence. He is an actor actually but performs theatrical tools in Service Design. He is one of the founders of  the Global Service Jam. (I had written about it in previous posts)
I had asked him to give me a short time to talk about the Tehran Jam..he came to my messy room, I asked if friends in Tehran can give a certificate with their signature to the JAMMERs or not. he was so cool and said that, give me a paper to sign for you!! (no need to read what will be put in the paper)
anyway..I took a short video of him talking to jammers in Tehran..now we have a special message to Tehran Jam! (proud of myself!)
I spend the afternoon in his lecture/workshop on work/playx.. it was the most enjoyable workshop I had ever participated!! he didn't lest us to sit a moment!! I have videos and pictures and also a paper ggiven to us about what was in the workshop..

No comments: