Friday, February 17, 2012

I had to record this somewhere and there were nowhere better than hear..although it is recorded in my heart!



I am moved.

I just had an interview with a smart, lively and inspiring young journalist from... well, from a country where liberty is not what it might be. We talked about the Jam, and creativity, and playfulness.

At the end she said she couldn't print everything I said, but that she wished she could print it, because it would move people to tears.

Wow... Just... wow.

It reminded me how lucky I am to live where I do, to be free to think like I do. And how doubly lucky I am to be able to share my thoughts and experiences with people like her.

This world has a long way to go, but it is better than it has been - and we can make it better yet. Thanks to all the people who remind me every day.


No comments: