Friday, June 1, 2012

Well, thr presentation phase had paased! paradoxial feelings in me!
I think it was a successful presentation. But don't forget to control the data again and againbefore the presentation! Just 10 minutes before people start to come for the presentation I recognized a huge mistake in my statistical data!! fixed it rapidly but could be worse if I didn't recognize it!

By the way, it seems that I love people asking me questions!! I like the Q&A part the most!
Now I am waiting for Ali for his last post of edits for the thesis and the official procedure. Then professional life should be looked for! Most stressfull part! I will look for job in Istanbul and apply for PhDs at the same time! We will see what will happen after study! But I feel that it is just the begining of the study not the end!


No comments: